6/22/09

More Pictures!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: 9 Months Old
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow



We had Addison's pictures taken at 9 months. We couldn't decide on which ones to purchase so we ended up buying the copyrights and now we have them all! She's only 9 months once, right!?!

Hope your having a great summer!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN HOW ARE WE GOING TO CHOSE WHICH ONE FOR THE WALL TOO!~!
G'MA & G'PA BAIER

WE WANT THEM ALL SHE IS SO DARN CUTE!!!!!

tammy barthen said...

I can see why you had such a hard time choosing, she is absolutely precious. They grow up so quickly.

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures - she is adorable!!!

Jen Rivera

It's a jungle in here!

It's a jungle in here!
The Nursery

My heart was beating already!

My heart was beating already!
7 weeks along...

7 weeks along...

7 weeks along...
I was dancing like my Daddy already!

The Gestational Sac

The Gestational Sac
I've just been created 5 weeks ago!

Blog Archive