8/4/09

Green Bay Packer Training Camp (with Donald Driver)!!!





Yes, it's that season, Training Camp for the Green Bay Packers is always a part of the summer that is so much fun. This year (well, this is just our first visit) but Addison went with her Mom, Becky, and Sam. We had a blast.

In short, Donald came and gave me a big hug and I asked to get a picture. Well, that's when the mob scene happened but we managed to get a picture of Addison and Donald. He was so sweet. Addison really just was busy studying him like, "So, this is Donald, OH!"

We also had our picture taken by a photographer from the Green Bay Press Gazette (check them out online - www.greenbaypressgazette.com (under photo gallery - Training Camp Tuesday, August 4th morning). They are cute as well!

No comments:

It's a jungle in here!

It's a jungle in here!
The Nursery

My heart was beating already!

My heart was beating already!
7 weeks along...

7 weeks along...

7 weeks along...
I was dancing like my Daddy already!

The Gestational Sac

The Gestational Sac
I've just been created 5 weeks ago!

Blog Archive