9/19/08

A note from Addison...

Hi Everyone,
Thanks for all the nice comments on my web site! I just wanted to type up an update (check the picture of me out where I'm typing...I'm pretty good, huh?!?

Love,
Addison

Click to play A Note from Addison...
Create your own photobook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox photobook

2 comments:

tammy barthen said...

Addison, you are absolutely beautiful and I hope to meet you someday soon. You are absoulutely precious.

Susie Martini Loker said...

congrats! Larry and Karla! She is so beautiful, enjoy EVERY moment it flies by so fast.

It's a jungle in here!

It's a jungle in here!
The Nursery

My heart was beating already!

My heart was beating already!
7 weeks along...

7 weeks along...

7 weeks along...
I was dancing like my Daddy already!

The Gestational Sac

The Gestational Sac
I've just been created 5 weeks ago!

Blog Archive