9/4/08

It could be any day now...

Just a quick update for you. We had another doctor appointment on Wednesday. We (our doctor and Larry and I) decided if Baby Baier hasn't arrived by Monday morning, we'll be induced!

My blood pressure was a little on the high side and because my due date is Sunday, the doctor thought it would be just fine to get things rolling. (We'll just have to wait and see how long exactly it takes for that process, right?!?) It could be some time actually before she arrives but the plan is in place. We are just hoping for a healthy little girl and whenever she decides to arrive will be good.

We'll be sure to post lots of pictures for you to check out on the webpage. We can't wait to introduce her to everyone!

2 comments:

tammy barthen said...

I am so excited for you both and cannot wait to hear the news. I will be thinking of you.

Anonymous said...

We can hardly believe it is almost time to meet our first grandchild. It was 9 months ago we found out, and now she is almost here. Time flys, cann't wait to hear her name, and meet our precious little one.
Love Grandma and Grandpa Baier

It's a jungle in here!

It's a jungle in here!
The Nursery

My heart was beating already!

My heart was beating already!
7 weeks along...

7 weeks along...

7 weeks along...
I was dancing like my Daddy already!

The Gestational Sac

The Gestational Sac
I've just been created 5 weeks ago!

Blog Archive