Despite the rain, it turned out to be a perfect Halloween. It was a nice warm fall day (about 60 degrees) and the girls really enjoyed being out under umbrellas! We made it all the way around our block for the first year! I think they'll need a little "help" with all that candy:) Happy Halloween!
10/31/13
Happy Halloween from the Baiers!
Despite the rain, it turned out to be a perfect Halloween. It was a nice warm fall day (about 60 degrees) and the girls really enjoyed being out under umbrellas! We made it all the way around our block for the first year! I think they'll need a little "help" with all that candy:) Happy Halloween!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's a jungle in here!
The Nursery
My heart was beating already!
7 weeks along...
7 weeks along...
I was dancing like my Daddy already!
The Gestational Sac
I've just been created 5 weeks ago!

No comments:
Post a Comment