2/14/13
XOXO from the Ladies!
Happy Valentine's Day!
We surprised Daddy with a singing Barbershop quartet at his work (which is also where the girls go to daycare/pre-school so Addison got to be a part of it too (as she was the only one not napping during the surprise). In Addison's words, "I was more embarrassed than Dad!" As the icing on the cake, one of the guys in the group ended up being a former co-worker of Larry's too! See the link from You Tube to see the performance for yourself! (His staff thankfully helped pull it off AND videotape it and post it all for me!) If the below link doesn't work for some reason, try searching www.youtube.com as "
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7z9Itmt--Kw&noredirect=1
Lauren is getting closer and closer every day to crawling. She rocks back and forth and thinks about moving but is so very patient and always entertained by her two older sisters (so is really in no hurry to get anywhere-just happy watching her world pass her by). Soon I believe though she will take off and "officially" start crawling and everyone's world will change:) It will be a bittersweet day though! The girls are all just growing up way-too-fast...!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's a jungle in here!
The Nursery
My heart was beating already!
7 weeks along...
7 weeks along...
I was dancing like my Daddy already!
The Gestational Sac
I've just been created 5 weeks ago!
No comments:
Post a Comment