12/13/12
SMILE!
We had Lauren's six month pictures taken last weekend. It took all of 5 minutes to take lots of pictures because she was so smiley and happy! It was very hard to choose which pictures were our favorites!
On the other hand, she isn't quite as perky this week. The girls started daycare (Addison and Ella really like it) while Lauren seems to do fine except she is refusing to take a bottle or baby food from her teachers:( Good thing Larry is there to "save" the day...he is able to run down to her room and feed her (she is a little spoiled I guess:). He said she quickly settles out, reaches out to him and has the biggest smile and takes her bottle or food! She just probably needs a bit more time to transition into a new routine and all will be okay. Her world has been rocked a bit:( She does seem to like it though too-just not a big fan of eating with others I guess!?!
As you can see in the pictures, she is sitting up (all the time now on her own) and "talking" a ton. She is growing up fast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's a jungle in here!
The Nursery
My heart was beating already!
7 weeks along...
7 weeks along...
I was dancing like my Daddy already!
The Gestational Sac
I've just been created 5 weeks ago!




No comments:
Post a Comment