8/19/12

Funny Stuff!!!

Last week I ran to the freezer to get out dinner for that evening and brought Lauren with me. Addison and Ella were playing nicely together (which doesn't always happen 100% of the time:) downstairs in their playroom. I literally ran the food upstairs and approx. one minute later, Ella came up the steps. (I quickly had to take a picture because it was pretty funny - esp. Ella's expression!) I couldn't even believe it...

Here I thought Ella wrote on herself (because she likes to paint her nails with markers BUT Addison later shared with me, she decided to put "make-up" on Ella! Needless to say, "washable" markers really aren't very washable - everyone at dance enjoyed Ella's markers about one hour after this happened! It took about 3 days to fade...but this memory won't:)

No comments:

It's a jungle in here!

It's a jungle in here!
The Nursery

My heart was beating already!

My heart was beating already!
7 weeks along...

7 weeks along...

7 weeks along...
I was dancing like my Daddy already!

The Gestational Sac

The Gestational Sac
I've just been created 5 weeks ago!

Blog Archive