6/6/12

Welcome Lauren Elise!

Another little miracle joined our family on June 4, 2012 at 3:04 a.m. Lauren Elise was 8 lbs., 3 oz. and was 20.75 inches long. She has two very loving sisters who can't get enough of her...they kiss ALL the time and always think it is there "turn" to hold her. Larry and I are lucky when we get our turn:) She had a little scare initially and needed some medical care when she was born but after getting intabated, she was perfectly fine. (The doctors said if she were to get an infection it would set in after 24 hours or so which never ended up happening thankfully.) Lauren has an easy going little personality so far and loves to sleep, eat and cuddle! We are all so happy to have her join our family (even Bailey)!

No comments:

It's a jungle in here!

It's a jungle in here!
The Nursery

My heart was beating already!

My heart was beating already!
7 weeks along...

7 weeks along...

7 weeks along...
I was dancing like my Daddy already!

The Gestational Sac

The Gestational Sac
I've just been created 5 weeks ago!

Blog Archive