9/11/11

Birthday Girl











Addison had a great 3rd birthday. She had fun at her party with our family and her godparents. She received all sorts of nice gifts that will keep her (and Ella) busy for some time. I think most of all she enjoyed celebrating with everyone!

She got a "big girl bike" (as she calls it) from us. The second she stepped on it, she picked the riding up quickly and went around the block (1/4 mile or so) with the neighbor kids (and Larry too). She was so proud to ride it with and tote along her babies/stuffed animals in it too.

No comments:

It's a jungle in here!

It's a jungle in here!
The Nursery

My heart was beating already!

My heart was beating already!
7 weeks along...

7 weeks along...

7 weeks along...
I was dancing like my Daddy already!

The Gestational Sac

The Gestational Sac
I've just been created 5 weeks ago!

Blog Archive