12/28/10

5 months old!




"Little" Ella is now 5 months old! She is an eating machine-she just keeps growing and growing and doesn't seem like she's our "baby" anymore - but we still call her "Our Baby Ella" (as Addi once used to)! She has fun playing in all her play toys and has recently started eating rice cereal-yummy-she loves eating (I repeat!) Addison is especially excited to see Ella sit up! Addison gets pretty excited about all the new things that Ella does but watch out Addison-soon she'll be into your toys!!! Then life might get real interesting!

No comments:

It's a jungle in here!

It's a jungle in here!
The Nursery

My heart was beating already!

My heart was beating already!
7 weeks along...

7 weeks along...

7 weeks along...
I was dancing like my Daddy already!

The Gestational Sac

The Gestational Sac
I've just been created 5 weeks ago!

Blog Archive