


Our little girl is growing up too fast! Here's a word from Ella:
I love watching my sister dance. My Dad makes me laugh with his funny faces he makes at me. I love sucking my fingers (not my thumb). I still love to sleep 3 hours at a time (my Mom says I need to work on that!) My favorite thing is I LOVE eating, that's maybe why I like to wake up every 3 hours! I am a good napper though and love to be swaddled tight. I just learned how to hold my rattle by myself. I can sit up in my Bumbo sit for a bit. I can't wait to start "playing" with my sister! I get to hang out with my big sister and her friends on playdates, which is always entertaining. My Mom is going to be home with me for one more month and then my Dad gets to be with me through January. That's all for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment