1/16/10

Addison has exciting news to share!




Addison was a bit surprised initially and as happy as we were when she took a call from our Dr. When she was told the pregnancy test was positive, she was thinking (as you can clearly see in the photo), "AH, I'm going to be a BIG SISTER, WOW, I can't even wait 6 more months!" Then it sunk in, "Oh no, I'll have to share my time with Mom and Dad and with this little sister or brother...hum AND my toys! I'm not sure about this but I'll try my best!" Then she felt she needed to read up on how to be a big sister...She's all set now! (Hee, hee...)

We feel so blessed and are once again amazed we are going to be a growing family! Our new addition will be arriving in early August and we look forward to the exciting adventure and are especially excited for Addison to be able to have a sibling. If her dolls are any indication of how much she loves "babies," she'll (for the most part I believe) be loving it too as they will be only 23 months apart!

No comments:

It's a jungle in here!

It's a jungle in here!
The Nursery

My heart was beating already!

My heart was beating already!
7 weeks along...

7 weeks along...

7 weeks along...
I was dancing like my Daddy already!

The Gestational Sac

The Gestational Sac
I've just been created 5 weeks ago!

Blog Archive