I am so happy and excited for the both of you. You have been through alot and the best is yet to come. Now the name game begins or do you have a name picked out. Congratulations and Best wishes to you!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations - I’m thrilled for you two! This is fantastic news!!! You guys are the best – this is the luckiest lil’ girl ever! Big Hugs to you - Kelly
Girls... They rock! Happy shopping for your sweet little princess. I'm so happy for you 2! You are going to be great, naturally wonderful parents:) -Gina
We can't put into words how happy we are for you guys. So glad that you get to experience all the miracles of pregnancy and parenthood. No doubt, you will be amazing parents. Not sure who is luckier...your baby girl or you!
Love, Becky, Mark and Sam (future playmate)
P.S. Don't buy everything! Save some stuff for those of us who want to spoil her as much as you guys!
4 comments:
I am so happy and excited for the both of you. You have been through alot and the best is yet to come.
Now the name game begins or do you have a name picked out.
Congratulations and Best wishes to you!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations - I’m thrilled for you two! This is fantastic news!!! You guys are the best – this is the luckiest lil’ girl ever!
Big Hugs to you - Kelly
Girls... They rock! Happy shopping for your sweet little princess. I'm so happy for you 2! You are going to be great, naturally wonderful parents:)
-Gina
We can't put into words how happy we are for you guys. So glad that you get to experience all the miracles of pregnancy and parenthood. No doubt, you will be amazing parents. Not sure who is luckier...your baby girl or you!
Love,
Becky, Mark and Sam (future playmate)
P.S. Don't buy everything! Save some stuff for those of us who want to spoil her as much as you guys!
Post a Comment