4/9/08

Her First Wave at 18 weeks!


This was taken near the end of our ultrasound. 
We think she wanted to say "hi" to everyone!

4 comments:

tammy barthen said...

I was just looking at your pictures of your little girl and showing Carter and he kept saying OOOOH, She is so beautiful.
That is such an awesome picture.
Congrats again to the both of you.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations you guys! You are going to make awesome parents!! I am so happy for you! She truly is a miracle baby. Love, Aunt Carla

tammy barthen said...

That video of her waving is so amazing. I finally just had a chance to watch it. I caanot tell you how excited we are for th both of you.
CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Dear Larry & Karla,
Wow... what a doll... She is so animated already... Just like "Mom & Dad"... That wave is so precious... I just can't begin to tell you how happy I am for your little family. Kelly T told me that I can be an adopted Grandma... Thank you Thank you... Can't wait to see you all.
Love,
Marlene

It's a jungle in here!

It's a jungle in here!
The Nursery

My heart was beating already!

My heart was beating already!
7 weeks along...

7 weeks along...

7 weeks along...
I was dancing like my Daddy already!

The Gestational Sac

The Gestational Sac
I've just been created 5 weeks ago!

Blog Archive