3/11/08
Is it a boy or a girl???
Not that it matters if it's a boy or a girl but we'll be SO very happy either way and can't wait to find out just so we (or Karla mostly) can start shopping like crazy! So at our appointment yesterday the baby's little heart was beating 152 beats per minute. The dr. said that was nice and fast. The best part of the appointment was just knowing the baby was growing and nice and healthy. The next time we'll hear and see our Baby Baier is April 7th. That's when we will no longer have to guess whether it's a boy or girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's a jungle in here!
The Nursery
My heart was beating already!
7 weeks along...
7 weeks along...
I was dancing like my Daddy already!
The Gestational Sac
I've just been created 5 weeks ago!
8 comments:
We are so excited too. Cann't wait to meet Our grandchild to Love and Spoil. Love Grandma & Grandpa Baier
Now the only question is if it's baby Kenneth or baby Kendall!
Way to go Baby Baier!
Love,
Uncle Ken & family
I cannot believe you will be able to know the sex of the baby on the seventh already! How very exciting! Josh and I are so happy for you. You have all been on our mind lately. We have to get together SOON! I want to see your little baby bump! I bet you are adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love,
Erin
We are so excited for you and Larry, I wish we lived closer so we could see you. We are cannot wait to see what you are having, my guess is a boy.
Congatulation Karla & Larry. We are so Happy you are finally excepting our first great grandchild.We are so happy for us and the both of you. Love From
Greatgrandma & Greatgrandpa (Rita and Ron Bradley)
Karla and Larry,
I am so so happy for you! This is the best news. You are in our thoughts everyday! We can't wait to see you soon.
Love Geoff and Bridget
Dear Larry & Karla,
We are so happy for you two. I have tried to send you three messages. I love the heartbeat idea with the build a bear. It will be so soothing for him/her...
You two will be the best parents ever. We are sooooo happy for you. Keep us posted... I wanted to be an adopted "Grandma".
Love,
Charlie & Marlene
Congrats Larry and Karla! We are so excited and happy for you guys. Can't wait to see if Baby Baier is a girl or a boy!!! Good luck on the preparation....did you tell Donald Driver the good news???
Love,
Amy And Nick
Post a Comment